Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Ark Ecosystem! Please take a moment to review this document before submitting a pull request.
Ark has a bounty program for all accepted PR (Pull Requests) for this repository
More information can be found at https://blog.ark.io/ark-github-development-bounty-113806ae9ffe
Before pushing PR, please jump in our slack #development channel in order to discuss your contributions or to connect with other Ark developers.
- pickup any of the existing issues or if you find an issue make a PR,
- only one PR reward will be awarded per issue it fixes,
- solving an open issue will increase your chances to be picked up as any of the monthly bounty winners.
- General Refactor
- Adding & Refactoring Tests
- Improving Test Coverage
- General Bug Fixes
- Implement new features
- Improve documentation
- create something new for Ark.
Please ask first before starting work on any significant new features.
It's never a fun experience to have your pull request declined after investing a lot of time and effort into a new feature. To avoid this from happening, we request that contributors create an issue to first discuss any significant new features.
Please ensure that the tests are passing when submitting a pull request. If you're adding new features, please include tests.